121009 ETN Star in News Kim Dongwan Fan Meeting
@1:03 - After it’s mentioned that tickets for his fan meeting sold out in 5 minutes, Oppayam says that due to suddenly having this event, he was a bit worried, but is thankful that so many people came. He prepared hard for it, but due to the fact that it was last-minute, he says that there might be some shaky parts and that he hopes everyone has a great time.
@1:22 - He mentions that Hyesung, despite being in the midst of recording for his new solo album, called him yesterday to offer him encouragement and to “do well” at his fanmeet.
@2:45 - He says that he held this fan meeting so that HE would gain strength from the fans, so to send him a lot of strength today.
@3:05 - The fan’s support post-it says “Oppa, ‘Cheer up, Mr. Kim” fighting! To me, oppa is the best. Your heel lifts, too.” XDDD
@3:19 - At the end, the fan says that she hopes to see him at the acting awards and that he is not chitchai. XDD The next one asks him to come visit Washington D.C. with the members.
@3:35 - He says that his drama doesn’t have the usual ‘makjang’ elements (basically, extremely emotional and overdramatic elements that are very prevalent in Korean dramas). He says that it’ll be a 6-month long family drama that will provide loving, touching, and fun moments.
@4:23 - Oppayam had to write the names of the characters of the acting projects he has done since 2002. He says that except for 2 (“Magic Power Alchohol” and “Beating Heart”) he’s confident that he got all of them right. The MC says that if he got more than two wrong, he has to sing a line from a ballad. Dongwan starts to sing a line from “Person I Love,” a song from his 2nd solo album, but then says he forgets the lyrics. XD
@5:45 - After he sings Kim Kwangsuk’s ‘Though I Loved You,’ he mentions that he had prepared the next song (Mr. Children’s ‘365 Days’) for his Okinawa fan meeting (which got cancelled due to a typhoon), but since he has a guitar and is out there already, he’ll sing it now.
@6:28 - The VJ mentions how Dongwan is ‘chameleon-like’ and earlier had mentioned how he’s multi-talented, showing off not only his acting and singing, but also his guitar-playing skills and Japanese ability.
Credits: Kim Dongwan Tumblr
- minkyhero likes this
- hanasung likes this
- sineunchae likes this
- songhyunmi likes this
- lisatra likes this
- sassy-i likes this
- hienqv89 likes this
- rennperalta likes this
- stranger3009 likes this
- shinhwadaebak reblogged this from iheartshinhwa
- juztanotherfan reblogged this from kimdongwan
- a7lamimi likes this
- herlovesfor reblogged this from iheartshinhwa and added:
- rienestrien likes this
- in-an-orange-world likes this
- lunoelia reblogged this from kimdongwan
- pilihanganda reblogged this from iheartshinhwa
- lunoelia likes this
- tamponqloud reblogged this from iheartshinhwa
- clouds91 likes this
- choizzzzz likes this
- melovehomin likes this
- doub likes this
- hkana likes this
- rui-li likes this
- jennyange59000 likes this
- janeytee likes this
- divided-love likes this
- everydots reblogged this from kimdongwan and added:
- everydots likes this
- rapgodyunho reblogged this from iheartshinhwa
- daebaklegend reblogged this from danxingyeol
- danxingyeol reblogged this from kimdongwan
- xsterois likes this
- eunkinglovessuju likes this
- hyesng reblogged this from iheartshinhwa
- toppieteen likes this
- zoak likes this
- shagerlchiqi reblogged this from kimdongwan
- cometsuni likes this
- iheartshinhwa reblogged this from kimdongwan
- steambunsforsale likes this
- theseoulsearcher likes this
- kimdongwan posted this